Visually-impaired sentence example
- Is the student blind or visually impaired?
- This is a major time waster for blind or visually impaired users who are using these access tools.
- Many visually impaired people prefer a Braille watch to one that talks.
- Andrew prefers ' visually impaired ' to ' blind ': I'd rather just be called visually impaired than registered blind.
- For example, a person carrying a white cane or accompanied by a guide dog, is visually impaired.Advertisement
- For blind and visually impaired students, copies of the standard printed handouts may not be very helpful.
- Wherever possible, it is perhaps best for the blind or visually impaired student to dictate to a sighted helper.
- I asked whether anyone there was interested in taking up the art and two days later I began teaching karate to visually impaired people.
- The High Street is a pedestrianized area, with drop kerbs, designed with visually impaired people in mind too.
- This study discovers how being visually impaired can hinder progress and looks at common experiences.Advertisement
- For more severely visually impaired pupils, the teacher should verbally describe everything he/she is doing.
- There are seven registered blind children and around 50 visually impaired youngsters in Northamptonshire's mainstream schools and nurseries.
- The booklet has been produced for use by a sighted companion and has been focus tested with visually impaired groups.
- If there is a delay in fine-motor adaptive development combined with delays in other developmental domains, the doctor will consider whether the child is visually impaired or mentally handicapped.
- The best possible option for the visually impaired is a watch that offers both talking and Braille.Advertisement
- Sign up now e-newsletter Success Stories Real life example - Nina Nina had always bought aids and equipment to support her visually impaired granddaughter.
- For many visually-impaired people, life without their guide dogs would be unthinkable.