Visualized sentence example
- She visualized the portal and the basement.
- Upon the Church, Ritschl, who very much disliked and distrusted mysticism, poured out the same wealth of emotion which the Christian mystic pours out upon his dimly visualized God or Christ.
- Think how much worse you'd feel if the town you visualized really existed.
- Our nets incorporate fluorescent chromophores, and can be visualized by fluorescence microscopy.
- These techniques are: Manual determination of alleles using denaturing gel electrophoresis with PCR products visualized by silver staining.Advertisement
- However, the particle cluster motion could be clearly visualized.
- Transverse waves are readily visualized by means of line graphs.
- The soft objects are represented by implicit surfaces which are visualized using a constrained particle method.
- Imagine a beautiful French countryside filled with flowers, the setting where founder, Armand Petitjean, first visualized a company filled with beauty products for women.
- This activity is expressed and visualized on pages from individual perspectives.Advertisement
- The advantage is that games will look spectacular, especially if the same game is visualized on both systems.
- I visualized a room with 500,000 dollar bills every day to get through weeks of being a Have Not, mental abuse from my fellow houseguests, injuries from competitions and isolation from society.
- And he again saw her not as the daughter of Prince Vasili, but visualized her whole body only veiled by its gray dress.