Visual field sentence example
- No visual field constriction could be exhibited with confrontations OU.
- Glaucoma was diagnosed if matching visual field and optic disk cupping were present, without reference to intraocular pressure (IOP) level.
- The commonest scenario is the child who has difficulty moving his legs due to spastic diplegia who has lower visual field impairment.
- In both static and kinetic perimetry, the effective visual field enlarged during the training.
- Our MMT results also show visual field defects at low contrast levels that were not detected in threshold perimetry.Advertisement
- Results: stroke survivors had depressed visual field sensitivity compared with controls.
- Results: Stroke survivors had depressed visual field sensitivity compared with controls.
- For the patient with oscillopsia, grinding prism into the spectacles may move the visual field to a point of decreased oscillopsia.