Visionaries sentence example
- Other influences tending to diversity were the rise of later prophets and visionaries, the personality of prominent members of the sect (like Tertullian himself, who gave to Montanism much more than he received from it), and the power of local environment.
- He was also famous for his prophecies and the support he gave to visionaries.
- Multitudes came to Celestine's coronation at Aquila, and he began his reign the idol of visionaries, of extremists and of the populace.
- In 1849 came the first of several examples that have appeared in Palestine from time to time of that curious product of American religious life - a community of dupes or visionaries led by a prophet or prophetess with claims to divine guidance.
- Christian visionaries fixed the year 1666 for the millennium, and in his appeal to Cromwell on behalf of the return of the Jews to England Menasseh ben Israel made strong appeal to this belief.Advertisement
- At all events it enlisted the co-operation of men whose subsequent careers show them to have been something more than visionaries.
- How many many times have the visionaries of the Virgin been children?
- Digipede is led by a proven team of technology visionaries who have developed best-in-class Windows applications for more than 15 years.
- Aquarians are known for being humanitarians, visionaries and extremely intelligent free-thinkers.
- There is no question that many high designers are visionaries, and some labels such as Armani, Burberry and Marc Jacobs delight in creating upscale clothes for little boys that include little twists.Advertisement
- Justin Meyer has been an important figure in Napa Valley and one of its wine visionaries.
- Coachmen RV was founded by Tom, Keith and Claude Corson, three brothers who were the visionaries that led Coachmen to become one of the largest worldwide manufacturers of recreational vehicles.
- Stable individuals are extremely useful to society as they work alongside visionaries to carry out orders and see that events and projects run smoothly.
- Sagan remains one of the most prolific and controversial visionaries of the 20th century.