Viscoelastic sentence example
- Provide adequate viscoelastic material (HPMC) in front and behind the nucleus to protect the endothelium as this is an open chamber.
- The transfer function is the complex viscoelastic modulus of the interface.
- Many materials behave both like elastic solids and viscous fluids, a phenomenon referred to as viscoelastic properties.
- Our original article presented computer simulation results for the viscoelastic response of a simple model colloidal suspension.
- Our results have appeared in four key papers, taking the analysis through increasingly complex flows for both viscous and viscoelastic fluids.Advertisement
- The students are then asked to design an experiment which will explore the viscoelastic properties of polymers.
- Here we use the approach to study numerically the viscoelastic response of a suspension of hard spheres.
- Enough viscoelastic material (usually HPMC) is required at almost every step.