Visayan sentence example
- The Cebu dialect of the Visayan language is spoken.
- At the same time the Visayan Republic was organized, and it professed allegiance to Aguinaldo's government.
- The language is Visayan.
- The great bulk of the population, approximately 90%, is included in seven Christian tribes as follows: Visayan, 3,219,030; Tagalog, 1,460,695; Ilocano, 803,942; Bicol, 566,365; Pangasinan, 343,686; Pampangan, 280,984; and Cagayan, 159,648.
- Neither Aguinaldo's government nor the Visayan government was able to maintain order, and the whole country was subject to the looting of robber bands.Advertisement
- The Panayano dialect of the Visayan language is spoken by most of the inhabitants.