Vis-a-vis sentence example
- She should also be able to advise you as to the quality of the adhesive itself, vis-à-vis your skin.
- Thus each participant was engaged in developing his or her negotiation skills vis a vis the other participants.
- Basil Fawlty's crass remarks vis a vis Poland.
- Basil Fawlty 's crass remarks vis a vis Poland.
- And if they are divided when that moment comes it will gravely weaken their bargaining power vis-a-vis Iraq and the rest of the world.Advertisement
- Status vis-a-vis foreign-born they are evaluated can treat patients.
- The second cycle of mesenteries consists of six couples, each formed in an exocoele of the primary cycle, and in each couple the muscle-banners are vis-a-vis.