Virtual memory sentence example
- If the PC has only 4Mb ram, the virtual memory file should be at least 8Mb and preferably over 12Mb.
- Reasons for upgrading the kernel may include a better virtual memory subsystem, or important security fixes.
- If the PC has only 4Mb RAM, the virtual memory file should be at least 8Mb and preferably over 12Mb.
- Also check on free disk space for the virtual memory swap file.
- It also prevents game developers from stretching the Xbox 360's limits by caching data to the hard drive in the form of virtual memory - something every PC does with regularity.Advertisement