Virtual keyboard sentence example
- The site has some really cool stuff (check out the shirt ironer and virtual keyboard ).
- Heptagon has also produced a device that uses a semiconductor laser to project a ' virtual keyboard ' on to a surface.
- After choosing the room, a virtual keyboard will appear on the touchscreen and all chat messages from users in that chat room will be displayed on the upper screen.
- No real QWERTY keyboard: Some people may not like having a physical QWERTY keyboard, but for those who do, the virtual keyboard found on the iPhone can be quite a pain.
- People who are coming from a BlackBerry or other similar device have grown much more accustomed to using a physical QWERTY keyboard, so the transition to the touchscreen virtual keyboard of the iPhone can be difficult.Advertisement
- The Palm Pre has one, but there is no virtual keyboard to be found.
- On the bright side, they did enjoy the Swype virtual keyboard and huge screen.