Virility sentence example
- The bull is a symbol of strength and virility.
- As an aphrodisiac it enhances libido and can help re-activate sexual virility.
- Unhappily, but almost inevitably, over-culture led to a gradual falling-off from the old virility.
- Ucko points out that in some groups the youth wear penis sheaths at a time in their lives when virility is alluring and the elders are freed from the responsibility of this signal.
- Unlike the nobles, commoners did not use the size of their codpiece as an indication of status or virility.Advertisement
- For some people, chest hair is considered a sign of masculinity and virility, while for others it is nothing more than an annoyance.
- Today, many men and women alike consider chest hair a sign of sexual potency, virility, and masculinity, though opinions vary widely.
- In Wicca, the Horned God represents strength, masculinity and virility.
- At the beginning of the 20th century the Baptist Union collected a "Twentieth Century Fund" of £250,000, which has largely assisted the formation of new churches, and gives an indication of the unity and virility of the denomination.
- His writings are defective in virility and breadth of thought, and his tragedies display neither the insight into character nor the constructive power of a great dramatist.Advertisement
- Merivale as a historian cannot be compared with Gibbon for virility, but he takes an eminently common-sense and appreciative view.