Virginal sentence example
- The birth of Isaac, although not virginal, provides some clue to the unique supernatural character of Jesus ' birth.
- The land in this vast area varies in virginal fertility, but the best soils are very rich in the constituents of plant food.
- But that is quite unlike the accounts of the virginal conception in the Gospels.
- First, we are of course speak ing of the virginal conception of Jesus, not, strictly, of the virgin birth.
- The blond haired actress represents the woman of Harry 's dreams, beautiful, young, ageless and dressed in virginal white.Advertisement
- Trinity Bards and Oxford Reviewers by Richard Schulze; A lament for the lack of virginal purity among Byron Society lags.
- Neither of these virginal women feature directly in this story, yet their shadow is strongly felt in it.
- Breaking the bread was seen as the breaking of the bride 's virginal state and to assert his dominance over her.
- The natural next step in her career was acting, and she took to the big screen with a flourish.Day became a Hollywood sweetheart, and gained an innocent, virginal image by playing coy, sweet leading ladies.
- Her character, a virginal child bride brimming with sexuality, had a disturbing, enticing appeal.Advertisement
- Many people hear the words nighties and night gowns and automatically picture some virginal cotton get up that reaches from neck to ankles.
- Certain ancient stringed instruments were played with a plectrum or plucker made of the quill of a bird's feather, and the word has thus been used of a plectrum made of other material and differing in shape, and also of an analogous object for striking the strings in the harpsichord, spinet or virginal.
- Kyrgyzstan, the size of Nebraska and with only five million people, is a "heaven for organics" as its nature is untouched and virginal.
- The plot features a young virginal woman newly arrived in an isolated location - usually a governess - who is menaced by unseen dangers.