Virgin-islands sentence example
- Kmart is a large retail company that operates more than 3,400 stores in all regions of the United States, as well as Puerto Rico, Guam and the Virgin Islands.
- The Virgin Islands were discovered by Columbus in his second voyage, in 1494, and named Las Virgenes, in honour of St Ursula and her companions.
- In the 17th century the Virgin Islands were favourite resorts of the buccaneers.
- The most unlikely location to house a snooker room, also vies for the most tempting location - The British Virgin Islands.
- DivorceRecordsUSA.com provides copies of records from the United States, as well as Guam, Northern Mariana, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.Advertisement
- Country crooner Kenney Chesney and Bridgette Jones actress Renee Zellweger caught the world by surprise when they successfully pulled off a secret beach wedding in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Caribbean-based embarkation ports for southern cruises include San Juan, Puerto Rico and St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Allied currently has offices in 49 states and in the Virgin Islands.
- The Anne Cole Swimwear studio, founded in 1978, is based at Mongoose Junction, on St. John, in the US Virgin Islands.
- As you might expect, SI offers us plenty of tropical backdrops as always, including Maui, Turkes & Caicos and the US Virgin Islands.Advertisement