Viral-load sentence example
- Seventeen of the centers did not offer hep B viral load testing.
- In addition, the effect of treatment in reducing viral load was also linked to better health.
- Now, with CD4 counts around 400 and an undetectable viral load the virus is no longer at the forefront of my mind.
- The median viral load decreased from 4.12 log to 2.02 log10, after a median of 15 days from initiation of therapy.
- If you have used several nukes before, risk of viral load rebound is higher. abacavir.Advertisement
- Children who did not achieve viral load suppression or had viral load rebound had subsequent resistance tests.
- Across Scotland, 1388 (71 %) cases attending for viral load monitoring are receiving antiretroviral therapy.
- The man whose HIV antibody status changed also seems to have had a change in his viral load.
- Most of the drugs designed to treat HIV are routinely used during pregnancy because of the mother's health needs and because transmission rate is directly related to the mother's viral load.