Violinists sentence example
- Again and again it has been proved that the human great toe can be by constant practice used as a thumb; artists exist who have painted pictures grasping the brush with their toes, and violinists have been known to play their instruments in the same manner.
- Many cemetery and funerary violinists local Guild branch owners and operators believe Music Memorialization is insignificant or perhaps should be discouraged.
- Some of the most celebrated violinists occasionally play flat!
- Bruhns himself was a gifted violinist; again surrounded by other equally gifted Italian violinists.
- Some of the most celebrated violinists occasionally play flat !Advertisement