Viognier sentence example
- This winery does some great Rhone varietals (try the Viognier and Roussane) among the others on the list.
- You may receive Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Chardonnay, or less-common Pinot Noir, Syrah, or Viognier.
- Varied soils and temperatures allow for growth of a wide variety of varietals including Pinot Noir, Gewurztraminer, Viognier, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Tempranillo.
- The majority of varietals are Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Viognier, and Petite Sirah.
- Not that they tried very hard to conceal it; their Viognier can be found in plain view, right out in the open in many wine retail shops.Advertisement
- Secreto Viognier is a very good value and a versatile food partner to pair up with a roast chicken, pork loin, salmon, chowder, and Asian cuisine.
- Rhone-style wines can contain single grapes or blends from the following list of primary Rhone grapes: Grenache, Syrah, Viognier, Roussanne and Marssanne.
- A favorite is D'Arenberg's Laughing Magpie wine, which is a Rhone-style blend of Shiraz and Viognier.