Vintner sentence example
- He became a vintner, following his father's trade.
- He became a vintner, following his father 's trade.
- On 23 January 1626 Harris's apprentice vintner Humphrey Boddicott (whom he had inherited from his father) was admitted free.
- On 23 January 1626 Harris 's apprentice vintner Humphrey Boddicott (whom he had inherited from his father) was admitted free.
- Kent Rosenblum always has done a Vintner's Cuvee for the last 20 or so years.Advertisement
- Carmenet Wines - Give their Vintner's Collection a try.
- The shareholders voted to sell the winery and it changed hands four times to Coca-Cola, Joseph Seagram's, Vintner International and finally Canandaigua Wine Company.
- The Inn at Glenora Wine Cellars has 18 Vintner guestrooms, two deluxe guestrooms and ten select guestrooms that feature fireplaces and Jacuzzis.
- It is the vintner's name that appears on the wine label.
- For instance, a well-known and respected Champagne vintner is Moet and Chandon, while a well-respected California Zinfandel vintner is Turley.Advertisement
- Sir Francis's great-great-great-grandfather, Alan, was a cordwainer of Gracechurch Street; Alan's son Thomas, a vintner, purchased Scadbury in Chislehurst, and Thomas's great-grandson William bought Foot's Cray, where Francis may have been born.
- His earliest governesses were the wives of a tailor and a vintner from the Dutch settlement; a sailor called Norman taught him the rudiments of navigation; and, when he grew older, he was placed under the care of a Hungarian refugee, Janos Zeikin, who seems to have been a conscientious teacher.
- The poet Chaucer may serve as a humbler example of the rise of the burgher class the son of a vintner, he became the father of a knight, and the ancestor, through female descents, of many baronial families.