Vining sentence example
- Day 12: Today we'll visit canyons on the east side of the sierra in the vicinity of Lee Vining.
- The college authorities did not allow Miss Sullivan to read the examination papers to me; so Mr. Eugene C. Vining, one of the instructors at the Perkins Institution for the Blind, was employed to copy the papers for me in American braille.
- Mr. Vining was a stranger to me, and could not communicate with me, except by writing braille.
- Two days before the examinations, Mr. Vining sent me a braille copy of one of the old Harvard papers in algebra.
- I sat down immediately and wrote to Mr. Vining, asking him to explain the signs.Advertisement
- Both Mr. Keith and I were distressed and full of forebodings for the morrow; but we went over to the college a little before the examination began, and had Mr. Vining explain more fully the American symbols.
- The college authorities would not permit Miss Sullivan to read the examination papers to me; so Mr. Eugene C. Vining, one of the instructors at the Perkins Institution for the Blind, was employed to copy the papers for me in braille.
- Mr. Vining was a perfect stranger to me, and could not communicate with me except by writing in braille.
- Many blackberry types are vining and require trellising, while others can be grown upright like a brush.
- Choose from a variety of styles and prints like this modified bib adorned with vining strawberries.Advertisement
- In 1978, General Hospital verged on cancellation as the lowest rated soap opera on daytime until Genie Francis was hired as a teenaged Laura Vining.
- Born in 1962, Francis was just 14 years old when she won her signature role, Laura Vining, on General Hospital.