Vineland sentence example
- On his voyage from this Vineland to Greenland, Leif rescued some shipwrecked men, and from this, and his discoveries, gained his name of "The Lucky" (hinn heppni).
- At Vineland, a southern interior town, the mean annual temperature is 53°; for the winter it is 33°, with an extreme of - 13°; and for the summer, 74°, with an extreme of 105°.
- The state supports the following charitable and correctional institutions all under the inspection of a State Department of Charities and Correction (1905); hospitals for the insane at Trenton and Morris Plains; a training-school for feeble-minded children (partly supported by the state) and a home for feeble-minded women at Vineland; a sanatorium for tuberculous diseases at Glen Gardner; a village for epileptics, with a farm of 700 acres, near Skillman, Somerset county; a state home (reform school) for boys near Jamesburg, Middlesex county, and for girls in Ewing township, near Trenton; a state reformatory for criminals sixteen to thirty years of age, near Rahway; a state prison at Trenton; a home for disabled soldiers at Kearney,' Hudson county; a home for disabled soldiers, sailors and their wives at Vineland"; and a school for the deaf at Trenton.
- At Vineland, a southern interior town, the mean annual temperature is 53Ã‚°; for the winter it is 33Ã‚°, with an extreme of - 13Ã‚°; and for the summer, 74Ã‚°, with an extreme of 105Ã‚°.
- Also located on Vineland Road is an outlet mall near Walt Disney World.Advertisement
- Most of the outlet malls in Orlando are located on International Drive or Vineland Avenue, so if you don't find any shops you like in one, just jump in your car and hop to the next one!
- The Woodcock-Johnson Scales of Independent Behavior and the Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scale (VABS) are frequently used to test these skills.
- Vineland has also been proven to be an accurate resource for predicting autism and Asperger syndrome, among other diagnoses.
- Fenton, G., et al. "Vineland adaptive behavior profiles in children with autism and moderate to severe developmental delay."
- The Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scale was used to measure adaptive functioning in these individuals.Advertisement