Vinegary sentence example
- Then they turn full-bodied, until they go vinegary and give you a headache.
- A vinegary smell is, therefore, a sign of degradation.
- full-bodied with age until they go all sour and vinegary, eventually giving you a headache!
- vinegary smell is, therefore, a sign of degradation.
- Fresh fish prepared as an escabeche, which is a Spanish preparation where you sear the fish in a pan and then let it sit in a vinegary marinade that has lots of herbs and spices.Advertisement