Vindications sentence example
- These were usually regarded as visitations of chastisement for national sins and vindications of divine righteousness or judgments, i.e.
- Concordia discors pointed out the absurdity of the constant tendency to multiply oaths, while "remonstrances," "narratives," "queries," "prescriptions," "vindications," "declarations" and "statements" were scattered broadcast.
- In this way a question of the most temporary interest, concerning an individual of no particular eminence or importance, has produced one of the most impressive vindications of literature ever spoken or written.
- The result was his celebrated treatise De ver y obedientia, the ablest, certainly, of all the vindications of royal supremacy.
- They are vindications of the truth of our blessed faith.Advertisement