Vincristine sentence example
- The patient was treated with preexcisional chemotherapy consisted of alternating vincristine, doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide and carboplatin/etoposide.
- Definitive initial treatment depends on a number of factors but includes melphalan, infusional chemotherapy including vincristine and adriamycin plus high dose steroids.
- Weak evidence suggests that vincristine iontophoresis may have some benefit, but side effects are unpleasant.
- These effective drugs include dactinomycin, doxorubicin, vincristine, and cyclophosphamide.
- Stage I involves favorable Wilms' tumor cells and is usually treated successfully with combination chemotherapy involving dactinomycin and vincristine and without abdominal radiation therapy.Advertisement
- Stage III tumors with favorable histology are usually treated with a combination chemotherapy with doxorubicin, dactinomycin, and vincristine along with radiation therapy to the abdomen.
- Stage IV disease with a favorable histology is generally treated with combination chemotherapy with dactinomycin, doxorubicin, and vincristine.
- If this type of cell is present, then patients receive combination therapy with vincristine, doxorubicin, and dactinomycin.
- Vinblastine and vincristine are plant alkaloids obtained from the periwinkle plant.
- Narcotics and certain chemotherapy drugs, such as vinblastine (Velban, Velsar) and vincristine (Oncovin, Vincasar PES, Vincrex) can also cause ileus.Advertisement