Vilnius sentence example
- The first National Lithuanian Assembly, which, however, in the eyes of the Tsar's Government was merely a revolutionary body tolerated for the time being, met at Vilnius (Vilna).
- The ethnographical claim in its extreme form would include Vilna (Vilnius) with about 170,000 inhabitants, Grodno (Gardinas) with 61,000, Memel (Klaipeda) with 32,000, Suvalki with 31,600.
- afternoon at leisure Day 2 - Sat Vilnius.
- Modern four-lane motorways connect Vilnius with Klaipeda, Kaunas and Panevezys.
- rest of afternoon at leisure Day 2 - Sat Vilnius.Advertisement