Villous sentence example
- What are the surgical implications The histology shows villous atrophy with crypt hyperplasia.
- Molar disease expressed P2Y6 in the villous trophoblast but not in the proliferative intermediate trophoblast, recapitulating the pattern of first-trimester placenta.
- This is a benign villous adenoma of the rectum showing the polyp to be lined by clear, mucous secreting cells.
- Maternal blood samples were collected at prior to chorionic villous sampling.
- Picture quality is remarkably good - villous architecture is clearly visible.Advertisement
- Simple (i.e. without villous component) and small (1 cm) tubular adenomas are very common and have a low malignant potential.
- We do occasionally find mosaicism in chorion villous cells obtained by the CVS test at 12 weeks gestation.
- Chorionic villous sampling is a test that examines proteins for deficiencies or defects that are characteristic of hemophilia.