Villainy sentence example
- The situations created by this strange combination of honest diplomacy and secret villainy are described by Priscus with real dramatic power.
- Knight, I never heard of such villainy in our own country in my life.
- If heroes could so debase themselves, can we wonder if men who were not heroes lent themselves to every sort of villainy ?
- Knox does not seem to have known beforehand of Rizzio's "slaughter," which had been intended to be a semi-judicial act; but soon after it he records that "that vile knave Davie was justly punished, for abusing of the commonwealth, and for other villainy which we list not to express."
- One of the Rivayato relates further: " After the villainy of Alexander, an assemblage of several high-priests brought together the Avesta from various places, and made a collection which included the sacred Yasna, Vispered, Vendidad and other scraps of the Avesta."Advertisement
- Elle Driver is one vicious bitch that could so easily become a screen icon in the echelons of screen villainy.
- 8): then it is intruded into the diagram of moral virtues as a mean between villainy (rravoupyia) and simplicity (EUi)8ECa) (E.E.
- Through the treachery of a surprising white devil, Shakespeare challenges his audiences to spot the true color of villainy.
- However, Dr. Wily soon turned to villainy and was bent on destroying the world.
- Muhney embraced the role and Adam's villainy continued.Advertisement
- Upon returning, Victor was immersed in multiple storylines including the long-running villainy of son Adam, a rekindling of his rivalry with Jack and a corporate takeover that found Victor nicking Jabot from Tucker McCall and the Abbotts.
- treachery of a surprising white devil, Shakespeare challenges his audiences to spot the true color of villainy.
- His is a difficult part to play without lapsing into pantomime villainy, which Piggott-Smith certainly did not.