Villager sentence example
- Perhaps even to-day the worst fate that can befall a villager after death is to be deprived, not of commemoration in the mass, but of the victim slain for his sins.
- When a villager dies, drag them to the northeast corner of the island.
- A separate lounge diner is equipped with a cozy gas villager stove, TV / Video.
- Even the boys carry knives, and hardly any adult villager goes unarmed.
- Dinner and overnight at a local villager 's house with basic facilities.Advertisement
- It frequents cultivated situations, and is the most mischievous enemy of the villager.
- A director of agriculture was appointed in 1896, and leaflets are issued pointing out improvements within the means of the villager, and how to deal with plant diseases and insect pests.
- There he spent the remainder of his life, a devoted husband, a wise and tender father, a careful householder, a virtuous villager, a friendly neighbour, and, spite of all his disclaimers, the central and luminous figure among the Transcendentalists.
- Soon after, if not on the very day when his followers had left him, he wandered out towards the banks of the Neranjara, receiving his morning meal from the hands of Sujata, the daughter of a neighbouring villager, and set himself down to eat it under the shade of a large tree (a Ficus religiosa), to be known from that time as the sacred Bo tree or tree of wisdom.
- Build up your villager's spirituality up to level 3, then put a builder by the rock near the lagoon.Advertisement