Village-hall sentence example
- It has a public library (1868) of about 13,500 volumes, a public hospital and a village hall.
- We will also be demolishing the old wooden bier shed in the car park behind the village hall.
- Visit one of the antique markets in the village hall and you may well be taking home some prize booty of your own.
- An audience of 22 were entertained most royally in the Village Hall by a delightful evening of festive carols.
- The Clerk reminded members that the annual Village Hall maintenance grant of £ 350 had not been paid for the current financial year.Advertisement
- The latter had a village hall where a dance was held a couple of times a week.
- After the service a very jolly ' tea ' party was held in the Village Hall which was much enjoyed by all who attended.
- Having been messed around by the village hall once again we had to change in the car park which certainly livened the senses.
- The cyclists returned to Alverstone Village Hall where the Marlows were ready with the traditional mince pies and mulled wine.
- This is the view of the team which is considering options to develop the Village Hall.Advertisement
- Treasure Island panto Thank you to everyone who came to see the pantomime ' Treasure Island ' in the Village Hall in December.
- We plan to have a buffet reception in the Village Hall following the service.
- As their usual home is closed for refurbishment, temporary refuge has been provided by Linda Chase, at the Tai Chi Village Hall.
- Another drain has also sunken opposite the Village Hall.
- The village hall was packed, and there was some superb home cooking in copious quantities, with puddings to die for.Advertisement
- The band and cast stayed in a small village hall in the remote village of Paul, just a few miles from Penzance.
- The old Victorian schoolroom attached to the church is now the village hall and a kitchen and toilet facilities recently added.