Vila sentence example
- Thomae archiepiscopi Cantuariensis, Thomae Mori (Douay, 1588; Cologne, 1612) and the Vila Thomae Mori (separately), (Gratz, 1689) translates Roper, interweaving what material he could find scattered through More's works and letters and the notices of him in the writings of his contemporaries.
- The border town of Vila Real de Santo Antonio holds the dog trials periodically, especially during the month of April.
- BobVila.com is the online presence for the former host of This Old House and Bob Vila's Home Again.
- Bob Vila is one of the big names in home repair and home improvement.
- This model is ranked by Bob Vila as the number one portable heating source for North America.Advertisement
- Once again, Bob Vila makes an appearance in a home renovation program.