Vil sentence example
- This page gives an overview of all articles in the 1911 Brittanica which are alphabetized under Ves to Vil.
- He was then director of the college of Senlis, where he composed his Esprit de la Ligue ou histoire politique des troubles de la Fronde pendant le X VI e et le X Vil e siecles (1767).
- Entering into an alliance with Antiochus VIL, they assailed the Parthian Empire.
- A courtmartial condemned him in contumaciam to death by "garote vil," and he had to hide in the house of a friend until he escaped to France.
- They lost nearly all their outlying possessions, but still made head against the generals of Charles VIL in these two regions.Advertisement
- Henry VIL, the most laborious and systematic of men, turned them to account.
- 1 Uns ist in alten maeren wunders vil geseit Von heleden lobebaeren von grozer arebeit Von freude unt hochgeziten von weinen unde klagen Von kiiener recken striten muget it nun wunder hoeren sagen.
- This bright messenger bag depicts the one and only Cruella De Vil in all her cackling, evil glory, standing in front of the deserted mansion.
- This bag contains the same features as the Cruella De Vil version, except it's lined with elegant purple satin and black trim.
- Printed with names of various Disney villains, including Ursula from The Little Mermaid and the aforementioned Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmatians, this bag is sure to get plenty of use thanks to its versatility.Advertisement
- Cruella de Vil doesn't care about family or dalmatians, however.
- Selena Gomez: A musician as well as an actress, Selena Gomez has also recorded a cover of Cruella de Vil from the movie classic 101 Dalmatians and songs for the soundtrack to the Disney movie Princess Protection Program.