Viktor sentence example
- It will therefore be best in this brief sketch to say that the leader of the elder school was Viktor Rydberg (q.v.; 1828-1895) and that he was ably supported by Carl Snoilsky (q.v.; 1841-1 9 04) who at the beginning of the 20th century was the principal living poet of the bygone generation in Sweden.
- The bride wore a gown designed by Dutch couturiers, Viktor & Rolf, with her detailed input.
- If Viktor represents the Everyman, Dixon is a representation of the Government and the power it has over all of us.
- Brother Viktor was large, extremely jovial and waving a penguin.
- In 1975, Viktor Lowenfeld launched a theory of artistic development based on systematic creative and cognitive stages.Advertisement
- One Lycan, Lucian, slowly rises up and bands together more Lycans to take down Viktor, the sadistic vampire king.
- Kate Beckinsale played the lead role of Selene, who later learned that her entire family was murdered by the elder vampire Viktor, played by actor Bill Nighy.
- Upon her family's death, Viktor turned Selene into a vampire.
- Bill Nighy's character, Viktor, reportedly decided not to kill Selene because she reminded him of his daughter Sonja.
- Upon finding out, her father, Viktor, condemned her to death and she was burned alive via sunlight.Advertisement