Vignette sentence example
- Ice Skaters: An ice skating vignette for a tabletop design might be just the touch of elegance you seek.
- In addition to Ayesha's personal tragedy, there is a poignant vignette detailing a young boy's infatuation with a mummified woman.
- Unusually oriented with west at the top, it includes a vignette of Powhatan.
- This is a large, cool retro pendent, in antiqued brass metal, with a plastic central vignette depicting a pair of lovers.
- John Britton, engraved portrait & title vignette, MEMOIRS OF THE LIFE, WRITINGS, AND CHARACTER OF HENRY HATCHER.Advertisement
- The frontispiece includes a copy of the vignette sepia photograph of CHP in service uniform dated circa 1915.
- Eight full-page wood-cuts (frontispiece and title-page vignette missing) by Samuel Williams?
- Added engraved title-page, title vignette, decorated initials, tail pieces.
- It is a colored combination of the title page vignette and the illustration of the figure on page 12 of the first edition.
- A wellknown vignette in the Book of the Dead depicts the scene.Advertisement
- Hale has completed his arrangements for taking the carte-de-visite and the new vignette portraits.
- Two specific types of vignette type cards are to be found.
- With a vignette illustration; the issue for 7 May is printed on yellow paper, the issue for 14 May on red paper.
- Filters must be situated in and not vignette the collimated beam [3.10, Sa] .