Viewings sentence example
- His newly-found knowledge was acquired through lectures and seminars, group and individual film viewings.
- Unfortunately the animation will not continue to impress you on repeat viewings and there is not enough action to call this an action film.
- Will this be destination number one for your teenage kids and their friends on the weekends, or do you hope to host old Hollywood style parties for your own friends, arranging viewings of the classics?
- If you're a baker who likes Star Wars, the question of "How do I make a Star Wars cake?" has likely flickered through your mind during repeated viewings of The Empire Strikes Back.
- Whether they're watching a Saved By The Bell marathon to mock the early 90's fashions and cheesy acting or the latest episode of The Simpsons, viewings can become events if not outright parties.Advertisement
- Kauai sunset cruises are not packed with underwater viewings or live musicians; rather they are soothing and relaxing sailings, which focus on enjoying Kauai's unmatched scenery.
- The song became a viral hit, and has subsequently received over five million viewings.
- Private, personal viewings can be scheduled to give couples an individualized look at this high-quality jewelry designer.
- Many also feature crafts days and special viewings of movies.
- Some less savory websites will promise you free viewings of Desperate Housewives as an answer to "where can I watch Desperate Housewives online?", but you will need to download their viewer.Advertisement
- The tree is historically known because nobility in Japan used to set up flower viewings for their blooms.
- These viewings, however, must be booked well in advance.
- Some conferences are available online as downloads and some may be ordered one DVD for later viewings.