Viewing-audience sentence example
- That our television associated with future its viewing audience Top Home Entertainment worldwide his vision was limited.
- Therapy in front of a viewing audience didn't seem to cure his demons, however.
- The viewing audience voted each week to eliminate the worst of the bunch.
- Big Brother first started in the United States in 2000 - this reality television competition allowed the viewing audience to watch a houseful of people as they battled each other in various competitions.
- Additionally, upcoming movies and attractions are often previewed for the viewing audience.Advertisement
- Pepper's Ghost was a theater stage effect starting in the 1800s where illusionists would flash a very bright light onto a glass that's angled at 45 degrees toward the viewing audience.
- One more historical fact about soap operas is the fact that originally they were filmed live, giving the viewing audience the feel of a real stage play.
- Critics gave the show a lukewarm response, with one reviewer likening it to "eating diet rice cakes," but the viewing audience disagreed and turned My Fair Wedding into a top rated show for WE.