Videotaping sentence example
- Connor returned and began videotaping the scene.
- Back in the 1990s, in Greece, some JW Elders were actually arrested and convicted of secretly videotaping members and ex-members.
- When your dance time is complete, you and your friends may want to document your achievement by videotaping what you've learned.
- If you are watching True Blood via a bootleg YouTube video, or a video of someone videotaping their computer screen, then you are breaking the law.
- Giving them things to do on the sidelines - taking notes during practice, coming up with new routines, or even videotaping performances - can help squad members stay involved and productive while cheerleading injuries heal.Advertisement
- To protect the rights of the exhibitors, however, most shows have strict regulations that prevent photography, videotaping, and/or note taking.