Videotaped sentence example
- Remember that there will probably be videotaped evidence of your ceremony, so don't say anything you wouldn't want to have to explain to your children.
- Then play his videotaped answers to see if they match up.
- In mid-November, Lohan was videotaped leaving a club as she said some not-so-nice things about Hilton.
- In 1988, Rob Lowe videotaped his sexual adventures with two women, one who happened to be underage.
- Kid Rock and former Creed lead singer Scott Stapp, were videotaped with four groupies on their tour bus.Advertisement
- November 2007 - Britney is videotaped running a red light while using her cell phone with her kids in the back seat or her car.
- Directed and videotaped by boyfriend (ex-fiancé)/manager Spencer Pratt, the music video was a huge disaster.
- After a traveling companion suggested Matt "perform" a signature goofy dance with Hanoi as his backdrop, he videotaped it and included it on the website.
- This happened to the Jonesboro dance team in January of 2009, when their Bob Fosse-inspired dance routine was videotaped and then posted on YouTube, where they were called many disrespectful names.
- If you are headed to a bikini contest that you know will be videotaped, there's a very good chance that your image will be captured for posterity and available online.Advertisement
- Some of the bikinis featured here are incredibly scant, but the majority of the ladies are friendly to the camera and don't seem to mind one bit that they are being videotaped.
- Rebecca Budig appeared one last time, March 19, 2009 during a videotaped message Greenlee left to Ryan.
- The song the Quinceanera dances to should mean something special to her and her family, especially when considering it will be videotaped and talked about for years to come.