Videophone sentence example
- The cost of a videophone call will be 54 yen per 10 seconds (324 yen per minute) to both destinations.
- One application that is expanding is the incorporation of videophone functions in 3G mobile phone systems.
- The service makes use of new videophone technology allowing the emergency service staff to see the callers.
- June German Post Office 's local videophone service in Hamburg is being used for about 20 calls a day.
- There is a videophone entry system and high-spec entry doors for added security.Advertisement
- Secure underground parking accessed by lift or stairs, videophone entry to the apartment.
- One notable example would be Dr. Steve Mann, who developed the Linux videophone watch.
- The Packet8 video phone for example, has a DV326 VideoPhone that delivers high-quality, full-motion video on a built-in 5-inch active matrix color display.
- The VideoPhone has all the bells and whistles of a full featured business phone, including speed dial, 100-number phonebook.
- Like the DV326 videophone, Tango works with Packet8 services, plus users must call other parties with the same video equipment to use the video calling feature.Advertisement
- You just continue using your regular phone as usual for voice only calls, or dial a Packet8 Tango or DV326 VideoPhone customer for video calls.
- The main problem is the fact that many of us have never used a videophone.
- Bluetooth enabled mobile videophone WISDOM will develop a Bluetooth enabled devices for mobile video use.
- Objectives realized: There have been clear benefits from having the videophone at patients homes.
- Streaming video and two-way videophone are among the newer techniques.Advertisement