Video podcast sentence example
- This feed is based on a Google News search for " video podcast " .
- If you're an experienced scrapbooker eager to share your knowledge with others, making your own video podcast can be a great way to demonstrate techniques and project ideas.
- Remember that the television screen icon is used to indicate the program is a video podcast.
- Click on the relevant link in the podcast section of your iTunes library to view the card making video podcast of your choice.
- Well known in the Washington D.C. area, pattern designer and knitting instructor Nina Casey has created a fairly new video podcast for knitting.Advertisement
- The video podcast knitting segments of Stitchcraft from Oxygen TV feature The Crafty Girls with Adina Klein demonstrating basic knitting techniques.
- An iPod is not required for watching a video podcast.
- Diggnation: Diggnation is a free video podcast that discusses the most popular social bookmarking stories that are featured on Digg.com.
- In addition to the famous video podcasting sites, there are a multitude of free video podcast sites on the web.
- Shralp: Shralp is a popular video podcast for snowboarders, which teaches snowboard technique, and shows snowboarding competitions from all parts of the globe.Advertisement
- If reading about video podcasting has inspired your creativity, the MacWorld website has an informative article about creating your own video podcast.
- For those with a built-in camera, you can get started right away on a video podcast.
- Consider filming the audio and video separately for a video podcast.