Video playback sentence example
- A tool that's ideal for creating hypertext, for example, may be less suitable for complex scripting or video playback.
- This feature easily enables full-screen video playback on your secondary display device New video wizard.
- Drivers shown error of their ways Edinburgh police have launched a new video playback scheme in the capital.
- Feast your eyes on the stunning color display that gives you a truly sensory experience with the video playback feature.
- It also has extremely good video playback and its resolution is 800 pixels by 480 pixels.Advertisement
- The first models to emerge from the Nokia N Series pushed the envelope when it came to music and video playback.
- Mobile phones have come a long way since the days that they were only used for making voice calls, so the next time you want to choose a new cell phone, one of the features you might want to consider is video playback.
- This new version is capable of colored video playback.
- Although the iPod before it boasted the first colored screen in the series, actual video playback is a new feature.
- The video playback is a bit rough, so if you want to watch a lot of movies or television shows, consider the IPod Video instead.Advertisement