Video-on-demand sentence example
- ExerciseTV is a free video-on-demand (VOD) television service, available to digital cable subscribers in almost 35 million homes across the United States (and growing).
- Game on Demand (also called GoD) is to computer games as video on demand is to video rental or video purchase.
- All Netflix plans also include access to the site's video-on-demand service, so you can watch movies and TV shows on your computer while you're waiting for your next discs to arrive in the mail.
- If you're in the US, head to Amazon, visit the Video on Demand section and search for Coronation Street.
- If you don't own all the episodes of Smallville yet, today many full episodes can be viewed online at no charge and others can be viewed as Video on Demand for a small price.Advertisement
- For fans who live and breathe BSG, there's also an all new Battlestar Galactica trivia game bonus on the DVD, and for those who want to, The Plan can be watched through Video on Demand at a number on online options.
- Both Facebook and Twitter continue to help with expanding our online audience and increasing our video-on-demand viewership, while allowing people to connect with our content and brand across multiple platforms.