Video card sentence example
- Putting in a seperate PCI video card boosted video performance and also upped main memory bandwidth by 20% .
- Most current computers come with at least a basic video card of 32 MB to 128 MB of memory.
- Basically, the video card on your PC controls what you see on your monitor screen.
- How do you choose which video card you need to buy with so many brands to choose from?
- Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTX or GTS - This video card is one of the best if you are a heavy PC gamer who plays titles with high-intensive graphics.Advertisement
- The ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT The 2900 XT video card can give your PC games the newest Direct X with a boost of 512 MB memory and a decent amount of speed to keep graphics running smoothly.
- Nvidia GeForce 7950 GT -Another good video card that will give your games and applications a boost.
- Nvidia GeForce 8600 GTC - If you are looking for a basic video card that can handle some graphic intensity, but are not a game freak, than this one may be the one to get.
- The crispness and the great color of your monitor are only as good as the video card that you're using too.
- Bear in mind again that it's what your video card will support that will dictate a great deal of the monitor's behavior and performance.Advertisement
- If it looked great in the store and it's not so terrific once you get it home, consider updating your video card.
- In addition, 256MB RAM should be installed, along with a GeForce 2 or greater video card.
- The video card features adorable animated bears getting their groove on in the snow and wishing your loved one a Merry Christmas.
- The company even has a video card for typically stoic recipients which features St. Nick and a sardonic query regarding what makes Santa laugh.
- Rather, for computers to run faster they need a combination of a fast hard drive, ample RAM, WiFi and an excellent video card.Advertisement