Video-cameras sentence example
- His paper work checks out and he's visible but blurry a half dozen times on hotel video cameras.
- My guys have something on the video cameras.
- The use of video cameras may be preferred as a means of identifying the miscreants.
- Digital camcorders are the wave of the future, continuing to increase in popularity as the old technology of analog video cameras falls to the wayside.
- As information storage technologies changed and limited memory capacity became a thing of the past, new video cameras entered the market that had the capacity to record and store many hours of video on one little memory card.Advertisement
- These days, not only video cameras have this capacity, but many regular photo cameras and mobile phones come with the ability to record video onto a memory card.
- These days, most digital video cameras come with either a memory card that you can put into your computer, or a cable that you can use to connect the camera to your computer.
- A website called Leonard's World provides a state-by-state directory of college video cameras throughout the United States.
- You can also take advantage of her complete range of expedition equipment such as wet suits, snorkeling gear, underwater video cameras and hydrophones.
- Remote video cameras have been set up on wooded trails in various locations throughout the United States.Advertisement