Victimize sentence example
- It may also create incentives for criminals to victimize the same company again in the belief that no punishment will be forthcoming.
- Predators are people that are looking for any sign of weakness so they can victimize someone for their own gain.
- Bullies are aggressive children who repeatedly physically or emotionally abuse, torment, or victimize smaller, weaker, or younger children.
- Using the Internet to victimize others provides the instigator with anonymity, compounding the problem.
- However, you should always step in if one child is obviously attempting to victimize the other.Advertisement
- Sometimes seemingly innocent posts such as birthday wishes or awards can become tools for predators to track down children to victimize.
- The term mimicry has also been applied to resemblances of a different kind from the two enumerated above - resemblances, that is to say, by which predaceous species are supposed to be enabled to approach or mix without detection with animals they prey upon or victimize in other ways.