Vick sentence example
- Yes, pro football player Michael Vick raised dogs for dogfighting.
- Football superstar Michael Vick was indicted on federal dog fighting charges when his Virginia home was raided, with police finding over 66 dogs, a dog fighting ring and blood soaked carpets.
- At first, Vick denied any involvement, but witnesses soon came forward and there was no way out for the star quarterback.
- The largest price Vick will end up paying for being involved in something so cruel and inhumane is that it is unlikely that he will ever play football again.
- Michael Vick - The Atlanta Falcons Q.B. was arrested on dog fighting charges.Advertisement
- Did Michael Vick's apology get him back in the good graces of his fans?
- Alongside the introduction of Brett Favre to the Vikings, EA also included an update to bring Michael Vick to the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Vick gets an overall rating of 73, throw power of 93, throw accuracy of 69, throw on the run rating of 95, speed rating of 90, and ball carrier vision attribute of 95.
- Despite his propensity for running the ball, Vick only gets a carrying rating of 44.
- Choose someone from the group to dress like Michael Vick.Advertisement