Viciously sentence example
- Once she was outside she viciously kicked at a stone.
- "Why did you wickedly and viciously send the Rain of Stones to crack and break our houses?" he continued.
- He raced into the woods with the red head in tow, then stopped and viciously bit into her neck.
- He had nearly finished this last task when a low growling was suddenly heard and the horse began to jump around and kick viciously with his heels.
- She bared her teeth and growled viciously.Advertisement
- They are viciously armed with thorns and have leathery, dark green foliage.
- It was dead, its throat torn viciously.
- The Fall had a mulish obstinacy, the bass-heavy clutter and intricate guitar designs backed up by drums which stomp and bray viciously.
- The feeling that there was someone else in his thoughts made him shake his head viciously.
- Several former employees have claimed to have been viciously mistreated by Campbell.Advertisement
- The man who is hasty and nervous in temperament, who fears an occasional sting, and resents the same by viciously killing the bee that inflicts it will rarely make a good apiarist.
- Intriguer! she hissed viciously, and tugged with all her might at the portfolio.