Vicinal sentence example
- Of the tri-substitution derivatives, 1.2.3.-compounds are known as " adjacent " or " vicinal " (v), the 1.2.4 as " asymmetrical " (as), the 1.3.5 as " symmetrical " (s), of the tetrasubstitution derivatives, 126.96.36.199-compounds are known as " adjacent," 188.8.131.52 as " asymmetrical," and 184.108.40.206 as " symmetrical."
- The skeletons of these types are (the carbon atoms are omitted for brevity): We have previously referred to the condensation of heterocyclic ring systems containing two vicinal carbon atoms with benzene, naphthalene and other nuclei.
- One or two benzene nuclei may suffer condensation with the furfurane, thiophene and pyrrol rings, the common carbon atoms being vicinal to the hetero-atom.
- It has served as a basis for a Carte de la France, published by the Service Vicinal on a scale of i: 100,00°, in 59 6 sheets, and of a general map prepared by the ministere des travaux publics on a scale of I: 200,000 in 80 sheets.
- It has served as a basis for a Carte de la France, published by the Service Vicinal on a scale of i: 100,00Ã‚°, in 59 6 sheets, and of a general map prepared by the ministere des travaux publics on a scale of I: 200,000 in 80 sheets.Advertisement
- The town perhaps occupies the site of the ancient Nidus or Nidum of the Romans on the Julia Maritima from which a vicinal road branched off here for Brecon.
- The angled cuts simulate a combination of c-axis and a-b transport, mimicking a vicinal film.