Vicariates sentence example
- There are in South Africa several vicariates and prefectures of the Roman Church, the principal missions being French, those of the Congregation of the Holy Ghost and the Oblates of Mary.
- Apostolic vicariates exist in Dresden (for Saxony), and others for Anhalt and the northern missions.
- These titles are generally assigned to bishops appointed to Apostolic Delegations, Vicariates and Prefectures, or to the office of coadjutor, auxiliary or administrator of a diocese.
- On 23 July 1727, the Scottish vicariate was divided into Highland and lowland vicariates.
- On 23 July 1727, the Scottish vicariate was divided into Highland and Lowland vicariates.Advertisement