Vested-interest sentence example
- Hunting people have the biggest vested interest in the survival of the species.
- The more I have a personal vested interest in your success, the better.
- In the meantime it was controlled by those with a vested interest in the industry.
- An independent lab has no vested interest in the outcome of tests and should be a more trustworthy source of information than manufacturer's tests.
- Moreover, Norway has a vested interest in helping to reduce the extensive environmental problems affecting the geographically adjacent area of Northwest Russia.Advertisement
- His curt response was met with a round of applause from animal dealers and vested interest groups in the audience.
- Somehow I doubt whether all the vested interest groups can be placated.
- In 1980, the Florida Supreme Court found that special equity was "a vested interest which a spouse acquires because of contribution of funds, property, or services made over and above the performance of normal marital duties."
- Professional organizations have a vested interest in developing the next generation in their field, whether chemists, journalists or librarians.
- Unlike the rebate fulfillment center, this department has a vested interest in satisfying their customers.Advertisement
- Those intending to live long, athletes looking to boost performance in another sport, and others with a vested interest in keeping the cardiovascular system in tip-top shape should focus on this type of fitness training.