Vertiginous sentence example
- The vertiginous drop to the farmland reveals late summer tractors chugging across the fields like Matchbox toys.
- The lift from the main lobby offers a vertiginous view through the hotel 's glass frontage up to the 42nd floor.
- Vertiginous shots of campaigners perched on the top of old-growth trees set to powerful music made this film much more than mere radical reportage.
- And in his vertiginous sense of collapsing space and toppling buildings one may be reminded of Leon Kossoff.
- However, there are vertiginous sections on most of the walks.Advertisement