Verticillium sentence example
- Or the primary hypha y first swell at its apex, and put forth a series of short peg-like branches (sterigmata) from the increased surface thus provided, each of which develops a similar basipetal chain of conidia (Aspergillus), and various combinations of these processes result in the development of numerous varieties of exquisitely branched sporophores of this type (Botrytis, Botryosporium, Verticillium, &c.).
- These plants can harbor verticillium wilt, which is devastating to strawberries.
- It provides information on verticillium wilt of strawberry, a fungal disease caused by the pathogen Verticillium albo-atrum.
- In August, Tom Locke visited Guelph, Ontario and Wooster, Ohio to investigate verticillium wilt of potatoes.
- Prunus triloba 'Multiplex' is susceptible to verticillium wilt.Advertisement
- Verticillium Wilt: Plants infected with a specific fungus develop verticillium wilt.
- Tomatoes and peppers may carry verticillium wilt, a disease that can kill or damage strawberries.
- This stands for Verticillium, Fusarium and Nematode resistance material.