Verrucas sentence example
- Areas covered include routine chiropody, verrucas, ingrown toenails, fungal infections and biomechanics.
- The commonest sites are the fingers and feet (where they are called verrucas) but any body site can be affected.
- When children share bathrooms that contain wart viruses, some of them will get verrucas, while others seem to be totally immune.
- It is possible to buy over the counter products to treat verrucas, which slowly destroy the thickened skin.
- The ingredients work together to break down and remove verrucas, warts, corns and calluses.Advertisement
- This is an essential consideration, as the pool is one of the prime sources for picking up verrucas (plantar's warts) and other nasties!