Verity sentence example
- I intimate a broader vision to find endless verity.
- For example, RUDI currently uses the ' Netscape Verity ' search engine which allows full text Boolean searching.
- True to her word, Verity pitched up at my office ready to ' dish the dirt ' on the CML.
- No sooner had their carded prop returned, their long serving open side flanker, Hedley Verity, took his place on the bench.
- Verity PCOS Verity are a UK support group for women with polycystic ovary syndrome.Advertisement
- For a small town Huntly had an amazing verity of industry.
- The Dreamboys are very pleased to offer this stripagram service and part of its wide verity of products and services.
- Verity Rushworth as Donna Windsor-Dingle is yet another Dingle family member who's made her mark in the village.
- In taking this immense stride and identifying the Cynic " reason," which is a law for man, with the " reason " which is the law of the universe, Zeno has been compared with Plato, who similarly extended the Socratic " general notion " from the region of morals - of justice, temperance, virtue - to embrace all objects of all thought, the verity of all things that are.
- To use sections and divisions in the text as Pagnine in his translation useth, and for the verity of the Hebrew to follow the said Pagnine and Munster specially, and generally others learned in the tongues.Advertisement
- Although the light thrown upon ancient conditions of life and thought has destroyed much that sometimes seems vital for the Old Testament, it has brought into relief a more permanent and indisputable appreciation of its significance, and it is gradually dispelling that pseudo-scientific literalism which would fetter the greatest of ancient Oriental writings with an insistence upon the verity of historical facts.
- It was intended to be the first of three discourses, in the second of which he was to attempt a particular and rational explanation of the reputed mysteries of the gospel, and in the third a demonstration of the verity of Divine revelation against atheists and all enemies of revealed religion.